Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Slow-moving winter storm leaves lingering effect in South | 2:39AM
- 10 Things to Know for Today | 2:36AM
- Russia probes come up against claims of executive privilege | 1:52AM
- Pence visit showcases dilemma facing Egypt, Jordan leaders | 1:34AM
- APNewsBreak: GoDaddy to sponsor Patrick in 'Danica Double' | 1:32AM
- Federal responsibility in nuclear attack alerts is unclear | 1:12AM
- Haitians face hurdles after protected status renewal delays | 12:59AM
- Trump to Pennsylvania, but don't call it a campaign trip | 12:55AM
- OR Lottery | 10:22PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Wednesday's Scores | 10:02PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:52PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Win for Life' game | 7:43PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:13PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:43PM
- Bend driver accused of striking cyclist while intoxicated | 5:17PM