Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Pope in Chile to say Mass on contested land used for torture | 4:04AM
- 4 years on, ancient heart of Homs still abandoned ruins | 4:01AM
- Meteor credited for bright light, noise rattling Michigan | 3:57AM
- GOP still struggling with Trump's remarks on Africa | 3:44AM
- 10 Things to Know for Today | 3:14AM
- North Korea to send 230-member cheering squad to Olympics | 3:12AM
- Girl's escape exposes horror of 13 siblings kept captive | 11:40PM
- More actors expressing regret about working with Woody Allen | 11:39PM
- Tuesday's Scores | 10:32PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Suns-Trail Blazers, Box | 9:42PM
- Man wanted by feds arrested after Portland standoff | 9:04PM
- Woman dies seeking help for mother-in-law after car crash | 8:59PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:08PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:38PM