Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Across the South, it's snow, ice and record-breaking cold | 6:46AM
- Pope recalls dictatorship, indigenous cause in symbolic Mass | 6:43AM
- Century after pandemic, science takes its best shot at flu | 6:40AM
- Girl jumps out window, reveals that 13 siblings kept captive | 6:36AM
- Meteor credited for bright light, noise rattling Michigan | 6:31AM
- Rival Koreas agree to form first unified Olympic team | 6:31AM
- Nearly 4 years on, much of Syrian rebel 'capital' abandoned | 6:08AM
- Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump | 6:01AM
- Couple ordered to pay $1.4M in restitution for tax evasion | 5:42AM
- Tuesday's Scores | 10:32PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Suns-Trail Blazers, Box | 9:42PM
- Man wanted by feds arrested after Portland standoff | 9:04PM
- Woman dies seeking help for mother-in-law after car crash | 8:59PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:08PM