Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Pence defends Trump's shift on Jerusalem during Mideast tour | 12:01AM
- Gunmen assault luxury hotel in Afghan capital, 5 dead | 11:47PM
- Mulvaney finds himself in middle of another shutdown | 10:40PM
- Head of popular girl band leads N. Korean team to S. Korea | 10:33PM
- Trump the dealmaker comes up short ahead of shutdown | 10:31PM
- Democrats, GOP exchange charges of blame for shutdown | 9:50PM
- Shutdown divides services into essential and non-essential | 9:40PM
- Pope wrapping up contentious, restive trip to Latin America | 9:04PM
- Former pro baseball player still in a league of her own | 11:02PM
- Saturday's Scores | 10:28PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Pritchard scores 25, Oregon holds off UCLA for 94-91 win | 9:56PM
- Porter scores 16; Portland holds off Loyola Marymount 72-65 | 9:35PM
- Mavericks-Trail Blazers, Box | 9:30PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:52PM