Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Among Rohingya, refugee squalor can seem better than home | 9:39PM
- Deaths of Canadian billionaire, wife a tantalizing mystery | 9:04PM
- Dismissive words on abuse scandal cast pall over pope's trip | 9:00PM
- Shutdown extends into workweek, as Senate talks continue | 8:29PM
- The Patriots and Eagles will square off in Super Bowl 52 | 7:51PM
- 'Three Billboards' sweeps female-focused SAG Awards | 7:28PM
- Women's marches organizers hope to keep building momentum | 6:40PM
- Deportation fears have legal immigrants avoiding health care | 6:01PM
- OR Lottery | 7:13PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:13PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:33PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:33PM
- Crews work to pull up tank that may be source of oil sheen | 2:30PM
- Oregon's top prison doctor arrested for DUI | 1:44PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:16PM
- Man who served time for Eugene synagogue attack arrested | 12:20PM