The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Parents arrested, kids chained in Calif. house of horrors | 11:31PM
- DuVernay, 'black-ish,' 'Power' win at NAACP Image Awards | 11:16PM
- House panel interviewing Bannon after his fall from power | 10:02PM
- Panama Hotel votes to drop Trump _ but his company won't go | 9:40PM
- Trump accuses Democrat of undermining trust on immigration | 9:35PM
- US allies from Korean War meet on North Korean nuke threat | 9:27PM
- Pope Francis under pressure to confront sex abuse in Chile | 9:03PM
- On King day, Trump mentioned as much as civil rights leader | 8:19PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Monday's Scores | 9:59PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:52PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Win for Life' game | 7:43PM
- Authorities: Deputy shoots armed person in stolen vehicle | 7:18PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:08PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:38PM