Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Pope wraps Latin America trip haunted by Chile abuse scandal | 8:45AM
- Turkish troops enter Kurdish enclave in northern Syria | 8:36AM
- Democrats, GOP hold out hope for ending government shutdown | 8:15AM
- Taliban siege on Afghan hotel ends after 13 hours, 18 dead | 8:04AM
- Deportation fears have legal immigrants avoiding health care | 7:59AM
- Sequel to Trump's first year opens with crises, unease | 7:48AM
- Iran may try to loosen Revolutionary Guard's grip on economy | 6:51AM
- North Korean girl band leader heads delegation to South | 6:33AM
- Former pro baseball player still in a league of her own | 11:02PM
- Saturday's Scores | 10:28PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Pritchard scores 25, Oregon holds off UCLA for 94-91 win | 9:56PM
- Porter scores 16; Portland holds off Loyola Marymount 72-65 | 9:35PM
- Mavericks-Trail Blazers, Box | 9:30PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:52PM