Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- South African jazz musician Hugh Masekela dies at 78 | 1:27AM
- Philippine volcano spews lava fountains, 56,000 people flee | 1:20AM
- On last day in Israel, Pence visits Western Wall, Yad Vashem | 12:37AM
- Gun industry gathers just a few miles from mass shooting | 12:18AM
- After girl's killing, Pakistani women speak out on abuse | 11:53PM
- Victims of sports doctor's abuse draw strength from others | 10:33PM
- Senators strike a deal re-opening government after 69 hours | 10:28PM
- Cosby jokes in 1st show since 2015 he 'used to be' comedian | 9:52PM
- Monday's Scores | 10:34PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 8:52PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Win for Life' game | 7:43PM
- Fire breaks out on Nike campus, no injuries | 7:30PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:08PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:33PM