Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- 13 siblings held captive were likely coerced to remain quiet | 7:21PM
- White House official: Trump immigration views have evolved | 7:19PM
- Lawmakers ask if states or feds should alert about missiles | 6:03PM
- WH claiming sweeping 'executive privilege' in Russia probes | 5:43PM
- At least 10 deaths from snow, ice and record cold in South | 5:21PM
- Violinists and cheering squads: North Korea's Olympic lineup | 5:06PM
- Apple banks on tax break to build 2nd campus, hire 20,000 | 4:58PM
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday | 4:02PM
- OR Lottery | 7:43PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Win for Life' game | 7:43PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 7:43PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:13PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:43PM
- Bend driver accused of striking cyclist while intoxicated | 5:17PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:33PM
- Searchers looking for missing man in southwestern Oregon | 3:20PM