Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- 50 years after key Vietnam battles, Mattis seeks closer ties | 6:22AM
- Senate talks fall short, shutdown extends into workweek | 2:37AM
- Schumer's moment: Shutdown puts spotlight on Dem leader | 4:36AM
- 10 Things to Know for Today | 4:13AM
- Turkish troops face fierce battles in Syrian Kurdish enclave | 5:30AM
- Pence tells Israel US Embassy to move to Jerusalem in 2019 | 5:52AM
- Doctor who aided hunt for bin Laden languishes, forgotten | 2:39AM
- 'Executed' North Korean pop diva takes Olympic spotlight | 4:09AM
- Oregon voters to decide Medicaid funding as costs rise | 10:33PM
- OR Lottery | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:13PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:33PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:33PM
- Crews work to pull up tank that may be source of oil sheen | 2:30PM
- Oregon's top prison doctor arrested for DUI | 1:44PM