The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde Valley and across Oregon today. The shadow — a corridor just 60 to 70 miles …
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- 'A primal experience': Americans dazzled by solar eclipse | 8:08PM
- Anger over rally violence boils over in Charlottesville | 7:58PM
- NKorea issues trademark fiery rhetoric over US-SKorea drills | 7:51PM
- Record $417M award in lawsuit linking baby powder to cancer | 7:46PM
- On Afghanistan's front lines, US commanders await more men | 7:42PM
- Trump renews Afghan war commitment, sees no speedy exit | 7:32PM
- Analysis: Trump will own the war that bedeviled predecessors | 6:32PM
- Search underway for missing sailors; Navy chief orders probe | 6:13PM
- OR Lottery | 7:43PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Win for Life' game | 7:42PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Megabucks' game | 7:42PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:12PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:32PM
- The Latest: Car strikes 2 women watching eclipse, 1 dies | 5:52PM
- 'A primal experience': Americans dazzled by solar eclipse | 4:44PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 4PM' game | 4:32PM