Union School District Superintendent Carter Wells will never forget Aug. 14. Five weeks ago, Wells and his staff were reviewing results from the first day of student registration, 14 days before the start of classes, ….
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- Trump to award Medal of Honor to Alabama veteran | 2:46PM
- Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding in Puerto Rico | 2:12PM
- Lillian Ross, longtime New Yorker writer, dead at 99 | 2:09PM
- Worries of backlash help revive GOP health care drive | 2:07PM
- The Latest: Mexico moves quake death toll down to 223 | 1:28PM
- 'I have decided,' Trump says of Iran deal _ before big talks | 1:15PM
- The Latest: Iran's president slams Trump's UN speech | 1:11PM
- Iranian president: Trump's UN comments 'ignorant, absurd' | 12:37PM
- MLS in the ATL seems to be working out quite well | 2:42PM
- Oregon electric vehicle maker Arcimoto raises nearly $20M | 2:09PM
- Oregon man, US citizen, mistakenly approached by ICE agents | 1:55PM
- OR Lottery | 1:21PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 1PM' game | 1:21PM
- Biologist: Lethally removing Pilot Rock turkeys is way to go | 1:10PM
- Editorials from around Oregon | 12:43PM
- Timbers grant wish, sign 5-year-old goalkeeper for game | 11:36AM