Since late last year, the OSAA Football Ad Hoc Committee has been considering a range of possible changes to the ...
Cole Ashby called it a shot you dream of. It ended up sealing Eastern Oregon’s furious rally and earning the ...
The first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the United States since 1918 put on quite a show in the Grande Ronde ...
Retired Eastern Oregon University science professor Kendall Baxter vividly recalls what he saw 38-1/2 years ago on Feb. 26, 1979, ...
Twenty-four high school students from five Eastern Oregon counties recently explored science, technology, engineering and math at Eastern Oregon University. ...
Alta “Rosey” Moore - 100th birthday Alta Rose “Rosey” Moore, of Union, will mark her 100th birthday July 2. A ...
- US government shuts down as partisan blame game heats up | 11:36PM
- In run-up to shutdown, an erosion of trust derailed talks | 11:24PM
- Manson follower Leslie Van Houten denied parole by governor | 10:59PM
- AP Explains: Congress has shut down the govt. Now what? | 10:23PM
- Analysis: Emboldened Democrats take a risk on a shutdown | 10:08PM
- US competitive warfighting edge has slipped, says Mattis | 9:33PM
- Women will march again with aim to become a political force | 8:52PM
- Au | 8:01PM
- Oil sheen spans 5 miles on Columbia River by Astoria | 2:53AM
- No. 18 Oregon State women down No. 7 Oregon 85-79 in OT | 11:22PM
- An eagle finds his wings again at Astoria wildlife center | 11:02PM
- Still going up: Historic elevator continues daily runs | 11:02PM
- Friday's Scores | 10:59PM
- OR Lottery | 10:58PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:10PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:08PM