Home News Public Notices Public notices for the day of September 28, 2010
Public notices for the day of September 28, 2010
Public notices for the day of September 28, 2010
TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE Pursuant to O.R.S. 86.705 et seq. and O.R.S. 79.5010, et seq. Trustee's Sale No. 09-FMG-98707 NOTICE TO BORROWER: YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE UNDERSIGNED IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT AND THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. Reference is made to that certain Deed of Trust made by, IRMA M FREELS AND FRED FREELS, HUSBAND AND WIFE, AS TENANTS BY THE ENTIRETY, as grantor, to PREMIER TITLE AND ESCROW, as Trustee, in favor of MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC. AS NOMINEE FOR DREAM HOUSE MORTGAGE CORPORATION, A RHODE ISLAND CORPOARATION, as beneficiary, dated 3/15/2007, recorded 3/27/2007, under Instrument No. 20071539, records of UNION County, OREGON. The beneficial interest under said Trust Deed and the obligations secured thereby are presently held by FV-1, Inc. in trust for Morgan Stanley Mortgage Capital Holdings LLC. Said Trust Deed encumbers the following described real property situated in said county and state, towit: THE FOLLOWING REAL PROPERTY SITUATED IN UNION COUNTY, OREGON, TO WIT: COMMENCING AT A PIONT 60 FEET NORTH OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF BLOCK 6 OF WILLAMSON'S ADDITION TO LA GRANDE, UNION COUNTY, OREGON; THENCE NORTH ALONG THE EAST LINE OF NORTH SPRUCE STREET (BEING THE WEST LINE OF SAID BLOCK) A DISTANCE OF 95 FEET; THENCE AT RIGHT ANGLES EAST 110 FEET; THENCE AT RIGHT ANGLES SOUTH 95 FEET; THENCE WEST 110 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING. Commonly known as 1903 North Spruce Street La Grande, OR 97850 However, by showing this address no additional coverage is provided. The street address or other common designation, if any, of the real property described above is purported to be: 1903 NORTH SPRUCE STREET LA GRANDE, OR 97850 The undersigned Trustee disclaims any liability for any incorrectness of the above street address or other common designation. Both the beneficiary and the trustee have elected to sell the said real property to satisfy the obligations secured by said trust deed and a notice of default has been recorded pursuant to Oregon Revised Statutes 86.735(3); the default for which the foreclosure is made is grantor's failure to pay when due, the following sums: Amount due as of August 27, 2010 Delinquent Payments from April 01, 2010 5 payments at $940.69 each $4,703.45 (04-01-10 through 08-27-10) Late Charges: $427.90 Beneficiary Advances: $-205.18 Suspense Credit: $0.00 TOTAL: $ 4,926.17 ALSO, if you have failed to pay taxes on the property, provide insurance on the property or pay other senior liens or encumbrances as required in the note and deed of trust, the beneficiary may insist that you do so in order to reinstate your account in good standing. The beneficiary may require as a condition to reinstatement that you provide reliable written evidence that you have paid all senior liens or encumbrances, property taxes, and hazard insurance premiums. These requirements for reinstatement should be confirmed by contacting the undersigned Trustee. By reason of said default, the beneficiary has declared all sums owing on the obligation secured by said trust deed immediately due and payable, said sums being the following: UNPAID PRINCIPAL BALANCE OF $118,567.95, PLUS interest thereon at 7.875% per annum from 03/01/10 to 8/1/2010, 7.875% per annum from 8/1/2010, until paid, together with escrow advances, foreclosure costs, trustee fees, attorney fees, sums required for the protection of the property and additional sums secured by the Deed of Trust. WHEREFORE, notice hereby is given that the undersigned trustee, will on December 17, 2010, at the hour of 11:00 AM, in accord with the standard of time established by ORS 187.110, at FRONT ENTRANCE OF THE UNION COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 1001 4TH STREET, LA GRANDE, County of UNION, State of OREGON, sell at public auction to the highest bidder for cash, the interest in the said described property which the grantor had, or had the power to convey, at the time of the execution by him of the said trust deed, together with any interest which the grantor or his successors in interest acquired after the execution of said trust deed, to satisfy the foregoing obligations thereby secured and the costs and expenses of sale, including a reasonable charge by the trustee. Notice is further given that any person named in ORS 86.753 has the right, at any time prior to five days before the date last set for the sale, to have this foreclosure proceeding dismissed and the trust deed reinstated by payment to the beneficiary of the entire amount then due (other than such portion of the principal as would not then be due had no default occurred) and by curing any other default complained of herein that is capable of being cured by tendering the performance required under the obligation or trust deed, and in addition to paying said sums or tendering the performance necessary to cure the default, by paying all costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing the obligation and trust deed, together with trustee's and attorney's fees not exceeding the amounts provided by said ORS 86.753. In construing this notice, the masculine gender includes the feminine and the neuter, the singular includes the plural, the word "grantor" includes any successor in interest to the grantor as well as any other person owing an obligation, the performance of which is secured by said trust deed, and the words "trustee" and "beneficiary" include their respective successors in interest, if any. Anyone having any objection to the sale on any grounds whatsoever will be afforded an opportunity to be heard as to those objections if they bring a lawsuit to restrain the same. DATED: 8/27/2010REGIONAL TRUSTEE SERVICES CORPORATION Trustee By ANNA EGDORF, AUTHORIZED AGENT 616 1st Avenue, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98104 Phone: 206-340-2550 Sale Information: http://www.rtrustee.com ASAP# 3714371 09/07/2010, 09/14/2010, 09/21/2010, 09/28/2010
Publish: September 7, 14, 21, 28, 2010
Legal no. 4122
STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT
(Required by 39 U.S.C. 3685)
1. Title of Publication: The Observer
2. Publication No.: 2992-60
3. Filing Date: September 28, 2010.
4. Issue Frequency: Daily except Saturday, Sunday and December 25.
5. No. of Issues Published Annually: 260
6. Annual Subscription Price: $102.00 by carrier, by motor $114.00, $180.00 by mail, $168.00 by mail Union & Wallowa County.
7. Complete Mailing Address of Known Office of Publication (Street, City, County, State, and ZIP+4) (Not Printer): 1406 Fifth Street, La Grande, Union County, Oregon 97850-7170.
8. Complete Mailing Address of Headquarters or General Business Office of Publisher (Not Printer): Western Communications, Inc., 1777 SW Chandler Avenue, P.O. Box 6020, Bend, Oregon 97708.
9. Full names and complete mailing addresses of publisher, editor, and managing editor: Publisher — Ted Kramer, 1406 5th Street, La Grande, Oregon 97850; Editor — Ted Kramer, 1406 5th Street, La Grande, Oregon 97850
10. The Observer, 1406 Fifth Street, La Grande, Oregon, is wholly owned by Western Communications, Inc., 1777 SW Chandler Avenue, P.O. Box 6020, Bend, Oregon 97708. Stockholders owning more than one percent of the stock of Western Communications, Inc. are: Janet C. Stevens, 2130 NE Eighth, Bend, OR 97701; Margaret C. Cushman, 61370 Tam McArthur Loop, Bend, OR 97702; Mary Jean Chandler, 759 SW Otter Way, Bend, OR 97702; Patricia C. Moss, 538 NW State Street, Bend, OR 97701; Elizabeth C. McCool, 60359 Arnold Market Road, Bend, OR 97702; Robert W. Chandler, Jr., 69205 Hawksflight Drive, Sisters, OR 97759; Laura Renne Moss, 2620 SW Hume St., Portland, Oregon 97219; Annie Louise Moss, 306 E 96 St. #9B, New York, NY 10128; Jeffrey Cushman, 20574 Scarlet Sage Way, Bend, OR 97702; Mary Frances Cushman, 6509 SW 19th Ave., Portland, OR 97239; Joseph C. Jordan, 759 SW Otter Way, Bend, Oregon 97702; Michael C. Jordan, 759 SW Otter Way, Bend, Oregon 97702; Andrew D.C. Jordan, 759 S.W. Otter Way, Bend, Oregon 97702.
11. Known bondholders, mortgagers, and other security holders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages or other securities: None.
12. For completion by nonprofit organizations authorized to mail at special rates. The purpose, function, and nonprofit status of this organization and the exempt status for federal income tax purposes: Has not changed during preceding 12 months.
13. Publication Name: The Observer.
14. Issue Date for Circulation Data Below: September 7, 2010
15. Extent and Nature of Circulation.
3 months $25.50;
6 months $51.00;
1 year $102.00
3 months $28.50;
6 months $57.00;
1 year $114.00
1 month $15.00;
3 months $45.00; 6 months $90.00;
1 year $180.00
Mail to Union & Wallowa Counties:
1 month $14.00;
3 months $42.00; 6 months $84.00;
1 year $168.00
No. Copies Issue
Each Issue Nearest
a. Total No. Copies Printed (Net Press Run) 6885 6407
b. Paid Circulation (By Mail and Outside the Mail)
1. Mailed Outside-County Paid Subscriptions Stated on PS Form 3541.
(Include paid distribution above nominal rate, advertiser’s proof copies, and exchange copies) 119 121
2. Mailed In-County Paid Subscriptions Stated on PS Form 3541 (Include paid distribution advertiser’s proof copies and exchange copies) 32 35
3. Paid Distribution Outside the Mails including Sales Through Dealers and Carriers, Street Vendors, Counter Sales, and Other paid Distribution Outside USPS®
4. Paid Distribution by Other Classes of Mail Through the USPS (e.g. First-Class Mail®) 0 0
c. Total Paid Distribution [Sum of 15b(1),
(2), (3), and (4)] 5425 5290
d. Free or Normal Rate Distribution (By Mail
and Outside the Mail)
1. Free or Nominal Rate Outside-County Copies included on PS Form 3541 10 10
2. Free or Nominal Rate In-County Copies included on PS Form 3541
3. Free or Nominal Rate copies Mailed at Other Classes Through the USPS (e.g. First-Class Mail)
4. Free or Nominal Rate Distribution Outside the Mail (Carriers or other means)
e. Total Free or Nominal Rate distribution (Sum of 15d (1), (2), (3), and (4)
f. Total Distribution
(sum of 15c and 15e) 5761 5622
g. Copies Not Distributed (See Instructions to Publishers #4 (page #3)) 1124 785
h. Total (Sum of 15f, and g)6885 6407
i. Percent Paid (15cdivided by 15f x 100)
16. This Statement of Ownership will be printed in the September 28, 2010 issue of this publication.
17. Signature and title of Editor, Publisher, Business Manager, or Owner.
-s- Ted Kramer
I certify that the statements made by me above are correct and complete.
Publish: September 28, 2010
Legal no. 4135