JOSEPH — Northeast Oregon schools are coming together to support one of their own in the wak…
UNION — Portions of Catherine Creek and Little Creek on the eastern edge of Union may someda…
LA GRANDE — Caleb Hubbell remembers meeting Jack Burnell in sixth grade at Imbler Elementary…
LA GRANDE — Nadine McCrindle hasn’t been with the Red Cross for very long, but she’s facing …
ELGIN — The Union County Sheriff's Office made three arrests in Elgin the second week of January.
- Neighboring communities reach out to help Joseph Charter School
- Obituary: Justice J. Clark
- Fire decimates Joseph Charter school gym
- Winter storms drop snow, raise safety concerns
- Changes in store for Blue Mountain Conference Center
- ODOT hopes big signs will have big impact
- Three arrests in Elgin in less than a week
- Love Like Jack Day celebrates friend's legacy
- EOU's new baseball coach is hitting the ground running
- A little salt goes a long way for better roads
REDMOND — La Grande went a perfect 6-0 in duals Friday and Saturday to dominate at the Oregon Classic in Redmond and come away with the 4A team title at the tournament, the Tigers' first title…
I love snow except when my rig is mired in the stuff up to the axles, as helpless as a whale stranded above the high-tide line.
Elk, it turns out, are no more able to resist the lure of ice cream than a sugar-craving kid is.
Henry Spivey clamps a bare fish hook in a tiny vise and starts wrapping bright orange thread around the metal.
There couldn’t be a clearer case about both the value and flaws in Oregon’s public records law than the current one in Douglas County.
Sen. Bill Hansel, I am an Oregon grandfather writing on behalf of my kids and grandchildren — and yours — and children and grandchildren everywhere. While, as an 80 year old, I will not live t…