LA GRANDE — The Northeast Oregon Regional Food Bank in La Grande is not running short of pea…
LA GRANDE — When the coronavirus pandemic led to the cancellation of race after race that cy…
LA GRANDE — Oregon has seen a much lower breakout of coronavirus cases when compared to most…
COVID-19 has forced health care into cyberspace, and some rural providers say the shift coul…
SALEM — The Oregon Air National Guard is scheduled to continue multiple flyovers Friday and …
- Floods closing Eastern Oregon highways
- Union County sheriff | Bowen in lead, Rasmussen gains in second
- Joel Fish prevails in Wallowa County sheriff’s race
- Obituary: JOANNE RAE (NEEDHAM) CROTEAU
- La Grande Farmers Market opens on schedule — with restrictions
- 'Move Oregon’s Border' petition gets OK in Union County
- Flyovers expected Friday in La Grande, Enterprise, Baker City
- Imbler High School's JD Cant wins teacher of year
- Sheriff responds to DOJ investigation claim
- Union County sheriff | Ramussen holding on to second place
LA GRANDE — The current top concern of many NAIA athletic departments is the viability of a 2020 fall season, and the majority would support holding fall sports championships early in 2021.
I don’t think I’m especially gullible but recently I spent the better part of an hour nosing into the nooks and crannies on a lonely mountaintop, searching for something based solely on advice…
For every mountain I believe there is one place, one vantage point, from which the peak appears particularly fetching.
We walked into the meadow and for a moment I wondered whether some noxious substance had been spilled across the otherwise sylvan scene.
We live in a new normal of strange days and that is why the traditional elements to our daily life — such as Memorial Day — carry a little more meaning this year.
Thanks to The Observer for covering the forum for 2nd District Congressional candidates. I'd like to offer a correction to something that Cliff Bentz, the candidate who won the Republican prim…
Eastern Oregon & Ag News
Reach your customers with the help of EO Media Group’s Community Marketing Grant Program